Get in the Game and Support a Great Tradition!
17TH ANNUAL JOE WHITE MEMORIAL DINNER & AUCTION
SATURDAY, AUGUST 25, 2018 - 5 P.M.
SANTA MARIA ELKS LODGE #1538 - 1309 N.Bradley Road
HOSTED BY THE HANCOCK COLLEGE BOOSTERS, INC.
The biggest and most important fundraiser for the Allan Hancock College Athletics Department returns on Saturday, August 25, 2018.
Since 2001, the Hancock College Boosters, Inc. has hosted the Joe White Memorial Dinner & Auction. The event has grown every year and has raised nearly $800,000 in donations for capital improvements to benefit Hancock athletics. Donations have resulted in the renovation and renaming of Joe White Gymnasium, renovation of the baseball facility and John Osborne Field, as well as the softball field. Funds have also been used to purchase new bleachers, scoreboards, floors, a sound system, scorer's tables and much more.
Program goals and objectives
- To ensure that all student athletes are provided with the resources and opportunity to achieve their goals
- Encourage student athletes to assume leadership roles both on campus and in the community
- To create a positive public awareness of Allan Hancock College athletics
- Get the community involved in Hancock athletics through increased attendance and membership in the Hancock Boosters, Inc.
- To raise funds for capital improvements for the Allan Hancock College athletic department
Dinner starts at 7:07 p.m. and is provided by Billy and Sue Ruiz of Cowboy Flavor.
For More Information on the Hancock Boosters, Inc. Please contact Jada Clark at
Auction Items: Exciting items will be listed here. Check back soon for updates.
GOLD SPONSOR - $1,000
-Reserved table for 10 with preferred seating
-Food and wine service at the table with complimentary fine wines
-Inclusion in the "Thank You" ad in the event program
BLUE SPONSOR - $500
-Reserved table for 10
INDIVIDUAL TICKETS -$60